Friday, 7 March 2014

Black with Neon Studded Half Moon

Hi ladies!

Happy Friday! Today my oldest son has a PD day and will be staying home today and all of next week for March Break. I'm looking forward to all the Lego creations we'll be making! As I was telling one of my girl friends I apparently missed my calling as a spacecraft engineer for NASA ;)

I'm happy to be sharing another review for Born Pretty with you guys today. I am reviewing their Neon Studs. I've been seeing these all over the blogosphere, and am in LOVE with them. My first design below is just a simple example of the studs awesome nail art potential:

Is it just me, or do they look like little owls?
To created this manicure I used the following:
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Lick-O-Rich 
Square 2mm studs from Born Pretty (Provided for review, you can read my it HERE)


To use these studs, you pick them up with a dotting tool/ toothpick and place on wet or tacky nail polish. Add top coat to help the studs last longer. I forwent top coat for this manicure because I used a textured shade, however, I would recommend using these over smooth polish.
You can find the studs HERE on Born Pretty's web site, feel free to use code ECJ61 for 10% off your order.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Karen
XOXO  

4 comments:

  1. Aww, I see birds on your nails - owls maybe - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for yore wonderful review about the studs.
    This is Alice from www.bornprettystore.com
    People who are interested in reviewing our nail art items please feel free to contact me via blog@bornprettystore.com
    You can also follow us on Tumblr:http://bornpretty2014.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Alice! Its always a pleasure to review for Born Pretty. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...