Friday, 14 March 2014

Blue, Checkered & Holo Spring Skittlette

Hello!

Today will be a light post, as its almost 12 at night and I need to get to bed, but I couldn't pull my-self away from the computer & I wanted to share this look from few weeks ago. Click HERE to see it on Instagram.

Cutting through my usual blabbing, here's a spring skittlette:


I used the following:
Sparitual Ebb and Flow (I love this blue!)
Finger Paints Paper Mache
Claires Silver Top Coat
Gals plate: GA13
Cult Nails Nevermore (Stamping polish)


I took these pictures in the full sun shining through my kitchen window. I used a white Bristol board as the back ground.  I love the natural light.

It would be wonderful if you could please take a moment to visit & like my new Facebook Page.

Have a great day, & thanks for stopping by! :)

Karen
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Amazing skittles:) Love that holo polish:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its called Claire's Silver Top Coat (how original! lol) but I recently saw that its fairly dupe-ish to China Glaze Glistening Snow. Either way I highly recommend both those shades! the chunky holo glitter is so fun to wear :)

      Delete
  2. Great combo of colors/design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...