Thursday, 13 March 2014

Floral Purple Gradient

Hi guys!

This winter has been long in my neck of the woods... Old man winter started early and is dragging out his charge to the bitter end. Winter just got a whole lot longer thanks to a huge blizzard we had yesterday & a cold weather warning for Southern Ontario. I'm really starting to feel the winter blues/cabin fever/anger at the weather man eating at me. At least I have nail polish!

Today I have a purple gradient with floral water decals from KKCenterHK:

To create the above manicure I used:
Finger Paints Paper Mache
China Glaze Light As Air
OPI Planks A Lot
Purple Flower Decal from KKCenterHK (Provided for review)



I have used decals from KKCenterHK a number of times in the past and have always been impressed with their quality. These decals are not transparent and can be used on top of any colour of nail polish. Top coat is needed to seal in the decal. You can used code nailcall for 10% off your order at KKCenterHK.

*Sigh* is it spring yet?

Karen
XOXO


8 comments:

  1. OH, this is so delicate and absolutely gorgeous, love it Katen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Love the color background and the floral design on it. Great choice indeed!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Maria & Sue! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Your comment put a big smile on my face! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. a great spring look, maybe mothernature will get the hint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! I should pull out all the pastels & florals and go to town...At least my nails will look like spring, even if out-doors looks like a frozen frosty mess! *fist shaking*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...