Monday, 10 March 2014

KKCenterHK Review: 7 Piece Brush Set

Happy Monday Girls!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I did a lot of crafting & painting with my boys  this weekend and it was first-rate fun! Now that its March Break for my oldest, I can see my self running out to get more crafting supplies for them... pipe cleaners and popsicle sticks here I come!

Over the weekend I also had the opportunity to review the 7 Piece Brush Set from KKCenterHK:

To create the above look I used:
Finger Paints Paper Mache (Base & Stamping polish)
Sally Hansen Dive In
NOPI OH That's Just Grape
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Fan Brush from 7 Piece Set (Provided for review from KKCenterHK)
DRK Bx2 (plate)


The brush set comes 6 different brushes & one small dotting tool for nail art. I haven't used all of them yet, with exception to the fan brush, which I used to create the above look.  I had no issues using the fan brush, and the  mani turned out!


You can use code nailcall for and additional 10% off your order at KKCenterHK.

Thank you for reading, I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Karen
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. wow, nice mani :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely lovely, so delicate and beautiful!!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, I want to get better at making my brush strokes smoother where they join in the middle (if you know what i mean), but even 'as is' I'm pretty happy for first attempt! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...