Friday, 27 June 2014

Born Pretty: QA84 plate review

HELLLOOOO!

Sorry I just disappeared for a month! So much crap-ola was going on at my house & life that I needed to drop blogging for a little bit. I missed it so hard!

Today I'd like to share with you a cute little stamping plate I got for review from Born Pretty, QA84.

 
Before I get in to how adorable the 'i <3 u" images are, I want to take a minute and ask:

Have you seen how great the newest image plates from Born Pretty plates are? I'm itching to place another order (and I seriously JUST ordered plate QA82 a few weeks ago... I'm in love!). Go look for yourself, and if you want, here is my 10% off coupon: ECJ61.

I used all China Glaze polish over white for the distressed/faded look, following Chalkboard Nails tutorial (minus the black)


Cute! I love these hearts! 


Images transferred with no problems! 


I love the doddle's on this plate and I am definitely going to try distressed manis again.

Thanks for reading! Happy weekend :) 

Karen Lenz





2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I just ordered 6 stamping plates from bps last week including this one!! I can't wait to get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so glad you started posting again, great look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...