Monday, 30 June 2014

#LLOnHoliday: Neon & Palm Trees

Hi Gals!

I hope you all had a great weekend. My oldest son is now done school for the year and I'm looking forward to having him home with his younger brothers and myself. Life is so good when you're on the first days of summer vacation :)

Speaking of summer Vacation, this month Lacquer Legion theme is On Holiday. Here is the link to their Facebook Page. I did a simple stamped manicure using palm tree and neon pink.

I used the following:
China Glaze Shocking Pink
Finger Paints Paper Mache
MoYou London Tourist 17
Cult Nails Nevermore





Don't forget to search #LLOnHoliday across social media sites to see some more really amazing manicures.

Thanks for reading!!

Karen


2 comments:

  1. How cute is this?!?! I love the pink and definitely the shades! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is soooo pretty. Love the color combos and cool designs. Its nicely and neatly done. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...