Monday, 18 August 2014

The Blues: Light Blue Comparisons

Good morning!

Sorry for being such a stranger! Life keeps getting in the way of blogging. As I mentioned in my last post, I'll be doing a few nail wheel post while I try and get my nails back in shape.

Today I have my grey to light blue & turquoise polishes up for comparison.

Blue nail polish bottle collage


I have a thing for these kind of shades... I *may* have left out 1 or 2 5 or 6 shades (who's counting?), thanks to lack of space on the wheel.
Blue nail polish swatched on a nail wheel

1. Butter London Victoriana
2. OPI I Have a Herring Problem
3. Butter London Lady Muck
4. Cult Nails Princess
5. China Glaze Sea Spray
6. Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau
7. Essie Mint Candy Apple
8. Models Own Bloo Boo
9. OPI What's With The Cattitude
10. Color Club Factory Girl
11. Suzy Shier unnamed polish
12. Zoya Wednesday
13. Cult Nails Manipulative
14. China Glaze For Audrey
15. OPI Mermaids Tears
16. China Glaze Electric Beat
17. Essie Bikini So Teeny
18. NOPI Nothing Kim-pared to Blue



collage numbered


nail polish swatches 1-6 & 18

nail polish swatches 5-12

Nail Polish Swatches 10-15

Nail Polish Swatches 1 & 14-18

My Top 3 Picks:
1. China Glaze For Audrey (#14)
2. Essie Bikini So Teeny (# 18)
3. OPI Mermaid Tears (#15)

Which blue is your favourite?

Have a great Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts, so many pretty colors all for comparison. I see a few I may have to add to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray's and blue shades are quite my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...